Saturday 3 February 2007

A FRESH START WITHOUT POLITICIANS.

Well, that's it then. At last I seem to have got the beginning right.

My interest is in Electronic Security, and I started more than twenty years ago, the only trouble is, at that time and ever since, the Technology Industry, and I mean that part dealing with Plastic Cards and Money Transfer, have only ever paid lip service to "that idea of Secutity".

It isn't that they can't do it. It's just that for the most part, the Banking Industry doesn't want too much of a change in the methods they use. Can't have too many people knowing what goes on.

That's a bit hard on them really, the Banks, but there are a few very bad Apples about. Now down to the real business of why I am here.

I have read lots and lots of comment about Direct Taxation on the Internet over the last year. And today, 2007, it is getting worse. More of it, and more angry. Or the other extreme, dispairing.

In the first few years of 1990s, I worked out a system of Working Contract and Employment changes needed to enable the Employer and the Employee, to by-pass all Direct Taxation.

I know that everything I propose is Legally correct and in order because I have had it checked by some security people at the Treasury and again, friends working at the Inland Revenue as is was then. Unofficially of course.

So we come to the subject of your money, the Taxation you are Obliged to pay, and the sorry state of what passes for "Service" in this Country. I know you are being robbed, you know you are being robbed, but what are you going to do about it? Me, I don't pay any Taxation. At my age I'm passed it. But I have spent much of my spare time wondering if the Taxpayers were in a mood to Jettison Taxation by Central Government and introduce a simple, single payment "FlatTax". And take charge of the whole system, only based on a County by County approach, allowing Westminster and Whitehall a very Minimal Mingy amount of money. All MPs would be paid by their Constituency.

Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention the fact that I have had this concept for change, complete and available for a number of years. I have approached all the usual suspects, in attempting to find Financial backing, and then in 2005, at the beginning of that year, I was offered the Finances that were needed, almost without argument.

What I need to do now, is collect enough Taxpayers to come on board and take part in this. To build confidence in the system, it will require you, the Taxpayers to become the Legal Officers of this Manoeuvre and between you, be responsible for the integrity of the whole new:--

"THE PEOPLES TAXATION"
I was going to underline it, but I'll probably muck it up. Still enough for now.
Regards, ATF. WatchKeeper.

No comments: