Wednesday 21 February 2007

The BBC and Wordpress

I posted that piece about the Business Magazine on the 11th. of February and then the other day, Monday I believe, I received an e-mail saying the post had been removed. Pathetic. The TEN Thousand £Pounds a week, acting DG, must be scared of upsetting the Politicians. I mean, £10 thou' a week dosen't fall into your lap more than once in a lifetime. Poor woman, all that money and not much time to spend it. I'll bet she's on the Wet stuf or the White stuff by now and in re-hab next week or month.

I don't know what it is about WordPress, but I haven't posted there for about a week or two and again, I can't log in. I'll try again before I go to bed.

I had an alert for a Website I visit quite often, "Shout 99" and I have spent a good part of the time having a go at some "Financial Adviser" who thinks everyone should pay Taxation just as demanded by the Government. I use a link from my e-mail to access the site, I'll make a note of the URL next time and put it here.

Time I called it a day, much of it wasted I'm afraid. Must do better tomorrow. Regards, WatchKeeper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Моя история из жизни: мы как-то с мамой ехали в маршрутке,( мама спец по всем видам мяса на глаз определяет что это), на остановке залазит подвипывший мужик с куском свежака в одноразовом пакете. Едем. Маршрутка резко тормозит,мужик по инерции бежит вперед и пакет рвется ,оттуда выпадет свежак ,дальше мамины слова- " Мужчина,у вас вымя выпало!" я медленно сползаю под сиденье , пассажиры ржут, мужик красный - выбегает на следующей остановке :)))