Sunday 11 February 2007

BBC, Working Lunch. Daily Programme

Last week on the BBC, 2 TV, they broadcast a short programme about the practice of changing the way a Company or Business is listed and the Type of Business and Financial arrangement used to minimise Taxation. The programme is Working Lunch, the Title of this post.

It is in order, and it is Legal, to change to a holding Company and out-source all the working parts of the Business.

But the point is, who is it intended to profit from the change? If it is the Bankers, the Legal Team, the Advisers or the Companies Officers, then what is being done today is almost perfect. But if it is intended to benefit the Company, the Shareholders and all of the Employees, then I am afraid the methods being used, are wasting millions of £Pounds of Shareholders money. And remember, that money, or a great deal of it, belongs to Pension Funds. Could it be more of the Allied Steel and Wire rip off ?Allied Steel and
If any Company wants to DE-list and go Private, let me know. I'll show you how to get it legally completed for a few thousand £Pounds Sterling. Not the Millions companies are now paying. My services are for Free, I want to see as many people as it is possible, Avoid paying Direct Taxation to any Westminster Government.

Don't take my word for it, get yourself a copy of the Business Magazine for 10th. February. Have a look at their Cover Story. By Jon Ashworth and Allister Heath. This is just a synopsis, or summary. (I don't know which.)
"Like Rome at the height of Empire, Britain plc once considered itself unassailable but names which straddled the globe are just so many fallen giants. Private equity muscle, cheap credit, ample liquidity, low risk premium, booming world growth and increased globalisation are fuelling the revolution."

Someone is in line to pay for all of this, I'll give you three guesses who will be missing when that time comes. Oh yes, if you can't get the Magazine, try this -: http://www.thebusiness.co.uk/

Time I think for a cup of Tea, and so to bed. At my age I need lots of beauty sleep. It dosen't do any good but I feel better. Regards, WatchKeeper.

No comments: