Saturday 17 March 2007

Either Google is Running the Government or ?

Some time ago, I had another Google Website, "squitforbrains.blogspot".
When Google up-graded their IP site, at least two of my blogspots disappeared. I tried to transfer a page from "Money, Money Money" on to this site. As you can see, it didn't work. The point is, I can't add to this post, and it is wasted now.

The way things have gone with Google this evening, I wouldn't be surprised to find that the Westminster "Tossers" were in charge of Google today. Either that, or Google has been running the British Government. Nothing bloody works.
Regards, ATF.

I was thinking about the Label for this post, and my mind began sorting the day's news. That poor Lady, Sally Clark. I had taken the trouble to look for as much information about professor Sir Roy Meadow as I could find. And the one glaring little gem of information that shone like a beacon was the fact that he would be paid an enormous sum of money for his "evidence", don't quote me on this, but I seem to remember his "evidence" could and did command in th region of £50,000 a time. The thought went through my mind that for so large an amountof money, if the case became "show business" standard, he had an income for life. Never mind the right or wrong, it made good Television. (One, just one, sample of the corruption of our Society and reason enough to curtail the power of the State. By removing Westminsters Power to levy Taxation.) And think of all the trouble those Billions of £Pounds in the Legal Aid Budget can cause.

The second example of the profound changes that have taken place in this Country, was the death of that young black boy in London. Today I watched the report on TV and listend to the remarks made. Even the interview the victim gave on some London TV channel.

The thing that frightened me, was to realise that I "Almost" didn't care. The realisation was a shock. What has this Country become? Me, an old white male, I've been around the world from East to West, and from North to South. From the North West coast of Norway, to St. Pauls and South of St. Pauls. From London to New Guinea, Kiriwina the Trobriand Islands, Woodlark, Goodenough, Fergusson, there are two more but my memory fails me. Anyway, from the South Pacific all the way West, by way of the Philippines and Zamboanga and into the South China Sea. Not forgetting the Sulu Sea. No I havn't gone astray. I can remember sitting at a roadside table in Luanda, West Africa, it must have been 1969 or earlier. I left Africa near the end of '69 and only worked the Mediterranean coast and Egypt after that. But Luanda, I was sitting there with a glass of beer and we, myself and three or four Americans, were talking about how clean the Town was. And it was, by today's standards, you could almost eat off the pavement. And the people, this is an exaggeration, but it was hard to fault them.

I'm turning it over in my mind and comparing yesterday with today. Yesterday was better. And about the knives and guns on the streets of our cities and towns, I remember a Retired, Senior Police officer from long ago, saying, "If once we lose control of the streets, we lose control of everything." He was talking about the time when "concessions" were being made by the courts, for "Rastas" smoking dope. .
Trevor
This morning, at 0430hrs. Andrew Neil was on BBC TV, interviewing-----a black man, Philips. a pompous 'uman rights waster. The programme was Straight Talk, and straight talk I heard from Mr. Philips. He wants to see Half of the House of Commons with elected black and coloured MPs. And I expect the House of Lords to be the same. Tell me, it was a thought that amused me greatly, when it come to a representation requiring a Whole number plus a fraction or percentage, who get the job of cutting up the bits and pieces. And what happens about male or female members? Elected Members, not the Physical Members. I only ask, just in case an opening is available.

I've rambled on because I have come to no conclusion over the terrible fate of one lad and my conscience. The answer is the responsibility of our Legislators and Parliament. Only that pile of rubbish at Westminster have given away the Power to Legislate, we no longer Can do anything about the conduct of people on the streets. We can only do what we are told to do by others. While that situation exists, I can feel deeply saddened, but I now have No responsibility whatsoever for the actions or conduct of other people. I shall look after me and mine. The rest can go hang. Bloody awful when you are forced to adopt such an attitude that I regard as unnatural. It looks like I am going to spend quite a lot of time awake tonight, thinking about this. I am already at least ninty minutes late going up. So it's good night from me. And my conscience will take some gentle persuasion before it settles. Regards, ATF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.